Thursday, September 29, 2016

End of September Update

I have been quiet lately on this blog thing and there has been one reason for that. Fatigue. I wake up when close to 9am most days this week, but if my body needs the rest then that is what I will do.

I did have chemo last week, and my next one isn't until October 10th. The long break is mostly due to the fact my doctor is changing chemo-clinic days. By the time I go back in for chemo I will have celebrated my birthday and anniversary and this year will be a low-key for sure. I typically love any sort of celebrations because I know how important these things are in life.

A few weeks ago I had a bit more energy and I got out and did a few things. Leo and I went to the Iowa v. North Dakota football game and had a great time! I sad down most of the game, and minimized my walking around the stadium. We attended an event in North Liberty for the Children's Cancer Connection where I donated some scarves for auction

I am still spending a lot of time with my parents, husband, and dogs during the day. They are helping with chores, meals, etc. I need them more than ever before as the chemo builds up and the fatigue has gotten worse. I am thankful for their love, help, and commitment to my treatment. It's hard, but I am so thankful we have each other.
My Lifeline- dogs, family friends!

Truthfully, it has been emotionally challenging as of late. You can only do so much to pull yourself up when you are fatigued. I do the best that I can to stay optimistic, but when you are in the thick of it, it usually gets worse before you can get better. Thankfully, my back pain has mostly been under control lately- although taking pills on a regular basis for that.

So far I have had 8 of 12 chemo treatments, and after the 9th one will have another scan to see how the progress is going. After the 12, I will be on a series of maintenance treatment. I am still learning things as we go.

1 comment:

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease________Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete